I don't know what title to put 55.
Saturday, September 05, 2009 / 12:23 PM

Yesterday was a pretty horrid day.

English prelims, then Maths "test" made me miss phototaking (which isn't really that much of a problem, I guess). Went to find the rest after that.

Played a bit of vball then other people started to come and they were anyhow playing and smacking around so I decided to go home because I was getting kind of frustrated/ pissed.

Mapled till late.

Woke up to an unpleasant morning today, what with the movie and lunch issue and all. I hope that doesn't symbolize the beginning of another bad day.

I'm suddenly not so keen on having my classmates over. I hate that "OMFG YOUR HOUSE SO BIG". I mean, I'm perfectly fine with that, but
1. I did not pay for the house.
2. The house was paid for before the economic downturn.

Bearing in mind above two points, living here does not make me a rich kid. I am broke now and I have no idea why I'm this short of cash. I have totally no money and that is beginning to scare me. And people wouldn't be making it any easier for me by insisting I am filthy rich.

Haa, fucktards.